Thursday, November 20, 2008

Fashion Show!

We had to clean out the Apartments of all the donated clothes and bring it over to the Segundo Piso. We then went through all of the clothing to sort and fold it. Casey and I found a few interesting items that we wanted to share with all of you...

Casey in the heaviest jacket found in the Apts. She was swimming in it... and just putting it on was a feat of strength!





KUNG FU CASEY! You may not be able to see it very well... but it is very kimono-esque in nature...












This little ditty was one of the first things we found. The dress made me laugh... so I put it on. :o) This really reminded me of the rummage sales at FPC--trying to see who can find the most ridiculous article of clothing to model for everyone!








This one I actually LIKED! If I were not a missionary in Mexico, knowing that there are people who need this clothing FAR more than I do, I would have swiped it. It made me laugh and reminded me of Kristiana because she has this amazing knack for taking the most ridiculous items and making them look good. This retro-ish piece reminded me of her... :o)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that is a sweet shirt!!! And Kourt- you look really pretty and happy and just great!

love you!

Unknown said...

yo! seriously thats a cool shirt! i love being able to take ugly things and make them cool just by putting them on cool people.