Thursday, November 20, 2008

Oh Musta-dee!

So we got a Christmas Tree on Saturday. :o) Above is a picture of a very happy girl hugging her tree. Never thought I'd be a "tree-hugger"... but my oh my how life surprises us!

BTW-- yes, that is the car I drive. No, it has no rear-view mirror. Yes, the steering wheel is upside-down, and, true, it has no shocks. We love the big truck... it is a monster.

Below are pics of our decorated Christmas Tree. We are poor and far from home, so decorations were all made by hand (minus the lights). And while those of you who know me well KNOW that I would NEVER put colored lights on my tree, we put colored lights on it because all the decorations were white and we needed some color. It is very Charley Brown in nature, but we love it all the same. Please note the amazing star Sarah made. It rocks. Thanks to Horeb and Reynerio, it stays up there. :o)

No comments: